Mar 2000 to Feb 2001 ~ SAS Contractor
- Developed and maintained programs for building and reporting on a multi-dimensional data warehouse.
- Designed, developed and implemented a reconciliation system for monitoring the data feed from an external call centre.
Jun 1999 to Dec 1999 ~ SAS Contractor
- Undertook development and maintenance of programs for building and reporting on a multi-dimensional data warehouse (MDDW).
- Converted a monthly snapshot data mart to a daily append, saving 8 hours on the month-end batch schedule.
- Identified production data problems, implemented code changes and applied fixes to the fact and dimension tables of the MDDW.
- Developed and implemented an optimization routine for multi-volume SAS datasets, saving DASD resource and improving access times.
- Developed a TSO messaging application (run from SAS Display Manager).