Aug 2001 to Jun 2004 ~ SAS Contractor
Management Alert System (MAS) Support and Development Team
- Developed and implemented a Knowledge Transfer plan for training offshore staff.
- Automated and enhanced the data feeds into Tesco’s Staff Scheduling System.
- Seconded to PC Data Warehouse Development Team to analyse the data and functionality gap between MAS and the PC-DW and produce a plan for the eventual decommissioning of MAS.
- Implemented control files to optimize overnight batch processing, improving schedule run times and business SLAs.
- Created a number of databases and integrated them successfully into MAS, in good time and within budget.
- Developed and implemented a number of Rexx programs for repetitive MAS Support tasks.
- Provided Help Desk and on-call support of MAS.